Real Estate Investor · Killeen, TX · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
Hello everyone! My name is Wendell and I am new to the investing side of real estate. I have had a major passion for real estate and more importantly helping people all of my life. Wholesaling real estate is very appealing to me so that is where I want to start and I am currently searching out my first deal. Like all new investors I am starting at the beginning and I look forward to the great relationships I will build, the incredible challenges that I will face, the lives I will touch, and hopefully the profits that I will make!
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
12y
Hey @Wendell Hood thanks for introducing yourself! It's great to have you here! Don't miss The BiggerPockets Podcast - they are great for learning how others are finding success.
Oh - and here are my favorite articles on Wholesaling:
Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2014 · 22 posts · 3 votes
12y
Welcome @Wendell Hood - You're going to love all the friendly people and good advice you're going to find here! Make sure you go up to the blue bar running horizontally along the top of this page and check out all the drop down subjects...an excellent resource!
Welcome @Wendell Hood - You're going to love all the friendly people and good advice you're going to find here! Make sure you go up to the blue bar running horizontally along the top of this page and check out all the drop down subjects...an excellent resource!