New Member in the Suburban Philadelphia Area

New Member in the Suburban Philadelphia Area

Brian HinklePro Member
Real Estate Investor · Broomall, Pennsylvania (PA) · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 2 votes

Hello Everyone,

My name is Brian Hinkle. I worked for a service-contractor corporation for most of my adult life so I'm new to real estate. I have recently accepted an amazing opportunity to join a successful-seasoned veteran with over 30 years experience in real estate, but would like to expand my network to what seems to be a great group of people on BiggerPockets.

0Reply
18 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    12y

    Welcome to BP community @Brian Hinkle! It is a great place to meet new friends and learn about various aspects of real estate and more. Here are a few recommendations for you:

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet

    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

    Read Beginner’s Guide http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing and check out BP Podcast.

    If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select that person below. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.

    Wishing you the best!

  • Rental Property Investor · Ardmore, PA · Member since 2014 · 60 posts · 18 votes
    12y

    Hi Brian, sounds like we're in a similar spot, experientially and geographically. I'm in Ardmore. Make sure you check out the podcasts. Great stuff.

  • Brian HinklePro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Investor · Broomall, Pennsylvania (PA) · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Hi Jeff,

    I live in Spingfield, and work out of King of Prussia. I have seen a few of the podcasts thus far, and look forward to viewing more in the future.

  • Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 603 votes
    12y

    Welcome to the site @Brian Hinkle, thanks for introducing yourself. It's awesome that you'll be working with someone who has so much experience in the business, talk about a fast track :)

    Hope to see you around here more!

  • Investor · Wayne, PA · Member since 2009 · 21 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Hi Brian,

    I live in King of Prussia. Maybe you, me & Jeff can get together sometime for talk.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.