Happy Fri-YAY to ALL in the Community!

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • BiggerPockets Support · Manila, Philippines · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 148 votes
    1y

    @Melissa Trinkl

    Welcome to the Biggerpockets Community.
    Glad to have you with us.

    BiggerPockets
  • Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 21 votes
    1y

    Hi Melissa, excited to have you here! I see you may be in the Charlotte area and I am an investor/investor friendly agent so I would love to connect!

  • Rental Property Investor · Hampstead, NC · Member since 2024 · 107 posts · 54 votes
    1y

    Welcome to BP from Wilmington!

  • Ethan HaiglerBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2019 · 111 posts · 58 votes
    1y

    Welcome! Would love to connect!

    3 Little Pigs Rental Management
    Ethan Haigler Realty
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.