New member looking to make connections w/ other investors

New member looking to make connections w/ other investors

Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 5 votes

Hello, my name is David Frovarp.

I've flipped a couple houses in the past, and looking to move towards aquisition of multifamily units, residential homes (rent/flip), and syndications projects.

I have a good full time career outside of real estate; do hope to eventually transition into real estate ventures full time.

4Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Memphis, TN · Member since 2024 · 250 posts · 71 votes
1y

Welcome in, David! 

Listen to this podcast if you haven't already - Real Estate Syndications 101: What To Know BEFORE You Invest 

Are you looking to stay in the Minneapolis market? 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Memphis, TN · Member since 2024 · 250 posts · 71 votes
    1y

    Welcome in, David! 

    Listen to this podcast if you haven't already - Real Estate Syndications 101: What To Know BEFORE You Invest 

    Are you looking to stay in the Minneapolis market? 

  • Alyssa StromBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2015 · 225 posts · 214 votes
    1y

    @David Frovarp Welcome! There are some great REI networking groups in the Twin Cities! I'll send you list.

  • Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 5 votes
    1y

    @Alyssa Strom thank you, I would appreciate that!

  • Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 5 votes
    1y

    @Meghan Carson, good morning.  Geographically I will continue to reside in central Minnesota, but not at all opposed to exploring other markets if opportunities are there.

  • Tim SwierczekPro Member
    Lender · White Bear Township, MN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    @David Frovarp , Welcome to the Twin Cities investing community.  Meet-ups are a great way to meet other investors, which you're going to want to do if you Syndicate. I attend several local meet-ups if you see me at one, come say hi.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.