Seeking Collaborative Opportunities & Growth in Real Estate Investing

Seeking Collaborative Opportunities & Growth in Real Estate Investing

Investor · NY · Member since 2025 · 13 posts · 4 votes

Hello everyone,

My name is Dana Fuller, and I'm an enthusiastic real estate investor with a focus on diverse strategies, including fix-and-flips, wholesaling, rentals, and vacation homes. As a newcomer to this community, I'm excited to learn, grow, and collaborate with like-minded individuals. My journey is driven by a passion for creating opportunities and uplifting others, especially through community service and support for women and children in need.

I look forward to connecting with all of you and sharing our experiences and insights.

Best regards,

Dana Fuller

0Reply
16 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jaycee GreenePro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · St. Louis MSA · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 727 votes
    1y

    Hi @Dana Lee Fuller, welcome to the BP Forum! What type of properties are you seeking, SFR, 2-4 MF, or 5+ MF? What is your price range/down payment amount? Are you looking for turn-key properties or something along the lines of a "fixer upper"?

  • Jaycee GreenePro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · St. Louis MSA · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 727 votes
    1y

    @Dana Lee Fuller Are you planning to operate youth facilities as a "heavenly oasis"? Do you have a target market/city/neighborhood for your investments?

  • Investor · NY · Member since 2025 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    1y

    @Jaycee GreeneThank you for reaching out and for your interest in the youth facility project.

    To answer your question, the youth facility will not be named under "Heavenly Oasis Property Enterprise." Instead, it will operate under the name "Dreamer's Doll's House."

    As for the target market, we are focusing on Brownstone buildings in New York City. Homelessness is a significant issue worldwide, and my 26 years of experience working in a social service agency have shown me the critical need for support. I've witnessed many abused and non-abused young women with children who have nowhere to go and no one to guide them. Our facility aims to provide shelter, education, and a safe environment for these young women and their children.

    I hope this information helps. If you have any further questions or need additional details, please feel free to reach out.

    Thank you for your time.

    Dana

    • Jaycee GreenePro Member
      Real Estate Consultant · St. Louis MSA · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 727 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Dana Lee Fuller:

      @Jaycee GreeneThank you for reaching out and for your interest in the youth facility project.

      To answer your question, the youth facility will not be named under "Heavenly Oasis Property Enterprise." Instead, it will operate under the name "Dreamer's Doll's House."

      As for the target market, we are focusing on Brownstone buildings in New York City. Homelessness is a significant issue worldwide, and my 26 years of experience working in a social service agency have shown me the critical need for support. I've witnessed many abused and non-abused young women with children who have nowhere to go and no one to guide them. Our facility aims to provide shelter, education, and a safe environment for these young women and their children.

      I hope this information helps. If you have any further questions or need additional details, please feel free to reach out.

      Thank you for your time.

      Dana

      @Dana Lee Fuller I completely understand and as a former Director of Lending for a CDFI in the Midwest that financed the gut rehabs of mostly abandoned 2-4 unit MF properties, I've worked with similar developers that are targeting more of a "social impact" investor base. 

      Have you discussed your plan with any social service organizations and/or impact investors (i.e. foundations and philanthropic orgs) in NYC that are looking to help you? Have you run any proformas or projections to this effect?

      Lastly, are your real estate investing goals centered around this endeavor or for your personal portfolio, or both? I'm sure there are many on this forum that can help with one or the other.

  • Investor · NY · Member since 2025 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    1y

     @Jaycee GreeneThank you for your question and for taking an interest in my plans. I haven’t discussed my real estate goals with any social service organizations yet. However, one of the ministers from my church suggested that I should look into doing so, and it’s something I’m seriously considering as I move forward.

    I also haven’t connected with any impact investors, such as foundations or philanthropic organizations, at this time. Additionally, I haven’t run any programs or projects yet, but my real estate investing goals are deeply centered around both of these areas.

    I truly believe that collaboration with social service organizations and impact investors will play a vital role in achieving my goals, and I’m eager to explore how I can establish partnerships in the future. Thank you again for your interest, and I’d love to hear any thoughts or advice you might have regarding these opportunities.

    Best regards,
    Dana Fuller


  • Jaycee GreenePro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · St. Louis MSA · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 727 votes
    1y

    Hi @Dana Lee Fuller. I work with several clients that have tremendous relationships with social service organizations, particularly in the Midwest. One in particular has organizations referring him tenants left and right but can't buy enough properties fast enough. These types of organizations are starving for developers like you to help them execute on their program goals. There are also many funding options that will open up for you in doing this.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.