CT Investor Seeking Connections – Let’s Grow Together!

CT Investor Seeking Connections – Let’s Grow Together!

Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 2 votes

Hi BiggerPockets Community! 👋

My name is Anthony, and I’m an investor based in East Hartford, Connecticut. I currently own a 3-unit multifamily property, and I’m actively looking to expand my portfolio while building meaningful connections with like-minded investors in CT.

I’m particularly interested in:

  • Wholesalers: If you’ve got off-market deals, I’d love to hear from you.
  • Creative Financing Opportunities: Subject-to deals and seller financing are right up my alley.
  • Networking and Partnerships: I’m eager to collaborate with other investors who share a passion for creative deal-making and scaling our businesses together.

Whether you’re an experienced investor, just starting out, or anywhere in between, let’s connect! I’d love to exchange insights, explore deals, and help each other grow.

Feel free to DM me or comment below. Let’s turn ideas into action! 🚀

Looking forward to connecting with you all!

- Anthony

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Devin PetersonBusiness Member
Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 664 votes
1y
Quote from @Anthony Acosta:

Hi BiggerPockets Community! 👋

My name is Anthony, and I’m an investor based in East Hartford, Connecticut. I currently own a 3-unit multifamily property, and I’m actively looking to expand my portfolio while building meaningful connections with like-minded investors in CT.

I’m particularly interested in:

  • Wholesalers: If you’ve got off-market deals, I’d love to hear from you.
  • Creative Financing Opportunities: Subject-to deals and seller financing are right up my alley.
  • Networking and Partnerships: I’m eager to collaborate with other investors who share a passion for creative deal-making and scaling our businesses together.

Whether you’re an experienced investor, just starting out, or anywhere in between, let’s connect! I’d love to exchange insights, explore deals, and help each other grow.

Feel free to DM me or comment below. Let’s turn ideas into action! 🚀

Looking forward to connecting with you all!

- Anthony

 Get connected with the CTREIA community, as well as other local meet up hosts @Brandon Rush, @Stephanie Cabral, and a great PM to know in state is @Samuel Eddinger

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Devin PetersonBusiness Member
    Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 664 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Anthony Acosta:

    Hi BiggerPockets Community! 👋

    My name is Anthony, and I’m an investor based in East Hartford, Connecticut. I currently own a 3-unit multifamily property, and I’m actively looking to expand my portfolio while building meaningful connections with like-minded investors in CT.

    I’m particularly interested in:

    • Wholesalers: If you’ve got off-market deals, I’d love to hear from you.
    • Creative Financing Opportunities: Subject-to deals and seller financing are right up my alley.
    • Networking and Partnerships: I’m eager to collaborate with other investors who share a passion for creative deal-making and scaling our businesses together.

    Whether you’re an experienced investor, just starting out, or anywhere in between, let’s connect! I’d love to exchange insights, explore deals, and help each other grow.

    Feel free to DM me or comment below. Let’s turn ideas into action! 🚀

    Looking forward to connecting with you all!

    - Anthony

     Get connected with the CTREIA community, as well as other local meet up hosts @Brandon Rush, @Stephanie Cabral, and a great PM to know in state is @Samuel Eddinger

  • Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    thank you

  • Meriden, CT · Member since 2018 · 699 posts · 500 votes
    1y

    @Anthony Acosta - welcome.  I'm an investor, flipper, and property management company owner in central CT.  I'd love to Network.  If interested, DM me.

  • Drew SygitBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    1y

    @Anthony Acosta another recommendation you connect with @Samuel Eddinger!

  • Real Estate Agent · Connecticut & Rhode Island · Member since 2020 · 43 posts · 22 votes
    1y

    @Anthony Acosta welcome to the community! I live in Glastonbury and many of my clients are buying and selling in East Hartford and the surrounding areas. I second all that has been said above - all of those folks referenced have been really helpful to me and have added lots of value to so many BP community members, especially in our local marketplace.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.