From Rochester, NY & Seoul, South Korea

From Rochester, NY & Seoul, South Korea

Northfield, MN · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 5 votes

Hello BP Members!

I look forward to meeting some of you and discussing different strategies to build assets and create cash-flow.

Many thanks to BP and the community for sharing many wonderful insights, tips, and encouragement to succeed.

0Reply
20 views

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Northfield, MN · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    @Daniel Ryu: Thanks for introducing BP to me. I'm still getting use to this interface, so eventually I'll figure out how to follow you.

  • Mark UpdegraffBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Rochester, NY · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 689 votes
    12y

    @Benjamin Hauser Welcome! The interface catches on quick ;-) Glad to see more Rochester NY Folk getting active on the site. We've got a strong base building, and we've all been really good about getting to know one another in person. Hopefully we'll be able to catch up with you soon!!

    Happy Spring! (almost)

    Mark

  • Rochester, NY · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    @Benjamin Hauser welcome! You are definitely in the right place for educating yourself and having productive discussions. Definitely check out the podcasts too. Another Rochester BP member!

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2014 · 55 posts · 21 votes
    12y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

  • House Flipper · East Stroudsburg, PA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 205 votes
    12y

    Welcome to the BP family. All of a sudden you have neighbors. Use the key word tool which will be an excellent help for you. Again, welcome aboard.

  • Northfield, MN · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    Thanks a lot for the welcome! I've been listening to the podcasts and they are great! On to the key word tool...

    Happy Spring!

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2013 · 162 posts · 127 votes
    12y
    Good morning! I'm also fairly new small time investor here in Rochester, NY and I did like to connect with you guys. I purchased my first investment property back in September 30th, a duplex and it the best investment I did and today still one of the best so far for a starter like myself. Rochester area investor, do you all get together? Alex
  • Northfield, MN · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    12y
    Hey Alex, Good for you! There may be a Rochester Meetup group? As for me, I'm living in Seoul, South Korea at the moment. Let's chat on Skype soon.
  • Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2012 · 316 posts · 102 votes
    12y

    Welcome @Benjamin Hauser . You'll find a lot of Rochester folks on here, so if you ever need any help while out of town let us know by putting Rochester, NY in your post and many of us will see and would be glad to help.

    @Alex Jones I tried to set up a meetup in Feb but had to go out of town at the last minute. I am going to try and set one up in April, but if you wanted to take the reins feel free to pick a place and time and post in the forums here about the meetup. I had a pretty good response last time ~8 people I think and I am sure over time we could grow it.

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Hey @Benjamin Hauser Thanks for jumping in and introducing yourself! If you haven't yet- be sure to setup some "Keyword Alerts" to get into conversation in your target area.

    Seeya around!

  • Northfield, MN · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    @Brandon Turner Thanks Brandon! I've got my Keyword Alerts all set up! Thanks for personally reaching out! I appreciate it! I plan on upgrading my account soon.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.