New member - Looking to network - Beginner to real estate inveting

New member - Looking to network - Beginner to real estate inveting

Member since 2024 · 1 post · 3 votes

Hello community!  My name is Nick, I am 26 years old and live in Long Island. I am new to real estate investing. I have some experience in real estate through my career in public accounting. I worked in both residential and commercial real estate where I audited properties in NYC and other cities across the country. I am looking to use that expertise to build a strong real estate portfolio using a multitude of strategies. I look forward to networking with you all and hopefully get to work with some of you successful investors. 

3Reply
40 views

Most Popular Reply

Min ZhangBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y

Hey Nicholas, welcome to BiggerPockets! You're in the right place to learn about remote real estate investing. Can't wait to see you grow. Are you planning to invest locally in New York, or are you open to investing out-of-state? I am always down to talk about real estate investing in Columbus, Ohio.I can share insights on investing on both single and multifamily properties, including out-of-state investing. I started off with a duplex in 2020 and now have a solid portfolio of rentals with my partner. Let me know if you need assistance!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Min ZhangBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Hey Nicholas, welcome to BiggerPockets! You're in the right place to learn about remote real estate investing. Can't wait to see you grow. Are you planning to invest locally in New York, or are you open to investing out-of-state? I am always down to talk about real estate investing in Columbus, Ohio.I can share insights on investing on both single and multifamily properties, including out-of-state investing. I started off with a duplex in 2020 and now have a solid portfolio of rentals with my partner. Let me know if you need assistance!

  • Real Estate Agent · New York City · Member since 2020 · 818 posts · 639 votes
    2y

    Hey Nick - I am an active investor and agent across New York and New Jersey. Feel free to reach out with any questions!

  • Realtor · Columbus Ohio, Cleveland Ohio · Member since 2022 · 849 posts · 830 votes
    2y

    Hey Nicholas, welcome to BiggerPockets! With your experience auditing properties in NYC and other cities, you're well-positioned to build a strong real estate portfolio. Which market are you eyeing for your first investment? Knowing your target market will help you determine which strategies might be most successful. Don't hesitate to reach out to everyone in the community. All the best!

  • Real Estate Agent · NJ & NY · Member since 2022 · 98 posts · 53 votes
    2y

    Hey @Nicholas LaBella III! Welcome

    Shoot me a DM if you would like to connect or have a conversation. I am a realtor in NY and soon to be NJ, and have similar goals as you to eventually build a sizable multifamily portfolio. I currently work with lots of NY and NJ developers sourcing them off market deals

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.