Looking to meet local NWA investors!

Looking to meet local NWA investors!

Investor · Bentonville, AR · Member since 2020 · 54 posts · 21 votes

Hey guys! My name is Aden Brust, Im a newbie investor with 1 deal under my belt that I bought when I was 18, and I have been an agent for almost 3 years now in Northwest Arkansas! A little bit about me thats not related to real estate, I have lived in NWA for 10+ years and I love to call this place home, I am also a sports/adventure photographer sometimes, I love hiking and skiing, and somehow after all these years in Bentonville I am just now getting into mountain biking and I love it! I am making this post for anyone local to NWA to comment and potentially meet up with, so lets go grab some coffee sometime!

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • River SavaPro Member
    Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Hey Aden, welcome!

    That is awesome you bought your first property at 18. While I am not local to NWA, I would suggest looking into meetups through meetup.com and local Facebook groups. Let me know if I can ever be of help, always happy to connect!

  • Investor · Bentonville, AR · Member since 2020 · 54 posts · 21 votes
    2y

    @River Sava Thanks for the tips! I recently went to my first ever BP meetup here in NWA and it was awesome and a great place to meet everyone, so I would definitely recommend anyone to go to any of their local meetups!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.