Investor and Inspector, glad to be a new member

Investor and Inspector, glad to be a new member

Inspector · Northeast Ohio · Member since 2023 · 7 posts · 8 votes

Hi, I am exited to join this community! I have owned and managed 2 rental properties in Northeast Ohio for over 10 years now. I am also a licensed home inspector with 20+ years construction experience.  I am looking to expand my portfolio and connect with other investors to provide inspection service. I would love to connect so hit me up!

3Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

River SavaPro Member
Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y

Welcome to BP, Arthur!

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • River SavaPro Member
    Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Welcome to BP, Arthur!

  • Realtor · Columbus Ohio, Cleveland Ohio · Member since 2022 · 849 posts · 830 votes
    2y

    Hey Arhur, welcome to BiggerPockets! Would love to connect with you.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Arthur Duhaime:

    Hi, I am exited to join this community! I have owned and managed 2 rental properties in Northeast Ohio for over 10 years now. I am also a licensed home inspector with 20+ years construction experience.  I am looking to expand my portfolio and connect with other investors to provide inspection service. I would love to connect so hit me up!


     Welcome.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.