Business/ Real Estate Newsletter Recommendations

Business/ Real Estate Newsletter Recommendations

Member since 2023 · 1 post · 2 votes

Hi all,

I just graduated from school (Go Cougs) and I know I've wanted to get into real estate for a while now. I've read some of the bigger pockets books and am a frequent podcast listener.

I'm now looking to explore/ analyze my local market (seattle) while saving up money for my first investment!

Been browsing for a good information source on local business news and events.

Does anyone have a recommendation on a solid Seattle business/ real estate newsletter to start reading consistently?

Thank you!

2Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · DFW, TX · Member since 2022 · 198 posts · 161 votes
3y

I'd recommend getting on the city planning email list. It'll show new development incentives, area renovation plans, and other info that may be pertinent in your real estate journey

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2022 · 587 posts · 298 votes
    3y

    Hi Alex!

    First off, congrats on graduating! That's very exciting.

    I'd love to connect and offer insight where I can.

  • Investor · DFW, TX · Member since 2022 · 198 posts · 161 votes
    3y

    I'd recommend getting on the city planning email list. It'll show new development incentives, area renovation plans, and other info that may be pertinent in your real estate journey

  • Lender · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 899 votes
    3y

    @Alex Parker-  PSBJ 

  • Real Estate Agent · WA · Member since 2021 · 254 posts · 173 votes
    3y

    Congrats on graduating! 

    I really like to use macro trends to base my micro actions on. Wall Street Journal and The Economist are good ways to know what cycle we are in and how to move forward. If you have the time, try to friend a professional in the space that you can talk shop with from time to time. Dignified investors, lenders, or real estate agents can give you more in a 10 minute conversation than an hour of reading ever will. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.