Re-introduction - Looking For Investors In Texas/Georgia+

Re-introduction - Looking For Investors In Texas/Georgia+

Flipper/Rehabber · Kitchener, Ontario · Member since 2012 · 12 posts · 9 votes

Hey Everyone,

My name is Mat Piche and I’m an investor in Ontario (Canada). I’ve done over 100+ deals and I’m looking to expand to the US more.

We’re currently expanding to south Florida with our partners and doing AirBnb’s - which are going well. We have teams and systems already set up there, so that’s going well.

What I really need help with is, I also want to expand to Texas, maybe Georgia or any other investor friendly state to replicate what I did in Canada which was buying boring single family long term rentals in quality cities with great GDP growth, job growth, population growth etc. Basically the “Kris Krohn” formula. 

I’m an experienced investor who can raise a lot of money from my partners and I’m looking for other experts (investors, realtors, mortgage brokers etc) to point me in the right direction and hopefully explain WHY certain cities are good to invest in over others, etc.


Canada is big, but it’s small. The US is gigantic in terms of economic size and where to start and why - is very overwhelming. Hoping to connect with some experts in investor friendly states that are rock solid for boring, predictable growth! Thanks!!

2Reply
43 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Happy to connect you with the Austin/Bell  Market 

  • Galveston, TX · Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Hey Mat! I've been breaking ground in REI this past year, but if you needed boots on the ground in Houston/Galveston, hit me up.

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 56 posts · 22 votes
    3y

    I am surprised you say you have done over 100+ deals yourself and you need help from others to point you in the right direction and explain to you what cities are good to invest. Wow 

  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2022 · 587 posts · 298 votes
    3y

    Hi Mat, Welcome to BiggerPockets! Would love to connect.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.