Newbie to BP, looking to expand my Horizons.

Newbie to BP, looking to expand my Horizons.

Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 2 votes

Hi BP! I'm new here, but not new to Real Estate. I've been a licensed agent for over a decade and am licensed in SC & NC. I'm looking to dive deeper into the Short Term Rental world and would love to meet up with other like minded investors in the Charlotte area.

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bob ReinhardBusiness Member
    Lender · Patterson, NY · Member since 2017 · 488 posts · 186 votes
    3y
    Welcome aboard the STR train/investing train Samantha!! 

    Feel free to reach out to me at any time for questions that are more involved than a back and forth post.

    Much success - happy investing !!! Bob
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.