Looking for like real estate networking in Maine Portland

Looking for like real estate networking in Maine Portland

Rental Property Investor · Northridge, CA · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 15 votes

Good morning, everyone! 

I am looking for a real estate networking event or any like minded real estate investor just to collaborate nearby Maine, Portland. Let me know if you are interested. So we could connect. 

Very respectfully, 

Ray

2Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Portland, ME · Member since 2016 · 87 posts · 54 votes
4y

Hey Ray, I'm from Portland, Maine and I've been investing here for one 20 years. There is a group of us that meets montly and the next one will be in October. I'd be happy to talk sometime. 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Hi Raymond, welcome to the community! There is a great group of members on here to connect with.

  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, ME · Member since 2016 · 87 posts · 54 votes
    4y

    Hey Ray, I'm from Portland, Maine and I've been investing here for one 20 years. There is a group of us that meets montly and the next one will be in October. I'd be happy to talk sometime. 

  • Bethany TuronPro Member
    Property Manager · Durham, ME · Member since 2019 · 179 posts · 102 votes
    4y

    Hello, I'm in the area and happy to connect!

  • Robin SimonBusiness Member
    Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    4y

    Welcome!  Maine is a great state for real estate investing, a lot of great Short Term Rentals there!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.