ICPA near Fresno California

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Fresno, CA · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 11 votes
    4y

    Hello, someone else on BP recommended this CPA here in Fresno, CA to me.  I just had a meeting with them last week and I will be working with them as of now.  He owns rental properties himself, so that's a plus.

    Roos & McNabb CPA's PC
    https://www.roosmcnabbcpa.com/   

  • Real Estate Broker · Fresno · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Samuel Medina:

    Hello, someone else on BP recommended this CPA here in Fresno, CA to me.  I just had a meeting with them last week and I will be working with them as of now.  He owns rental properties himself, so that's a plus.

    Roos & McNabb CPA's PC
    https://www.roosmcnabbcpa.com/   

    Second Samuel's post! 
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.