Jacksonville FL cash flow market?

Jacksonville FL cash flow market?

Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 8 votes

I am a new investor with 2 rental properties in Virginia. I am looking into investing in Jacksonville given its impressive population growth and affordable price point. A local investor refers me to JWB. As I analyze the deals they posted online, they don't appear to cash flow with a mortgage until 5 years later. What are your actual experience in the local market? Also, any recommendation of realtors and property managers would be greatly appreciated! 

3Reply
60 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 42 votes
4y

@Elenis Camargo Would be happy to shed some light on the rental market in Jacksonville.

See this reply in the discussion

32 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Southlake, TX · Member since 2021 · 213 posts · 157 votes
    4y

    I have heard nothing but great things about JWB but i'm not as familiar with the Jacksonville market. However, I know companies that offer turnkey or new-build properties in midwest/southern states that are cash-flowing day one. The price points will be similar to the Jacksonville market and these markets will have indicators of population growth. If you would like to connect, feel free to reach out. Best of luck with all your investing! @Cher Li

  • Gregg CohenBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2011 · 143 posts · 136 votes
    4y

    @Cher Li - I'm always looking for honest feedback so this would be a great opportunity to learn more.  I'm not familiar with the conversation yet but, generally speaking, our aim is to be a resource through our client onboarding process and even point you in a different direction even there isn't a good fit.  I'd love to pick our convo up again to see how we could have done a better job.  I'll send a private message.  Thanks!

    Gregg Cohen, Not Your Avg Investor Show4.6237 Reviews
  • Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 8 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Seth Young:

    I have heard nothing but great things about JWB but i'm not as familiar with the Jacksonville market. However, I know companies that offer turnkey or new-build properties in midwest/southern states that are cash-flowing day one. The price points will be similar to the Jacksonville market and these markets will have indicators of population growth. If you would like to connect, feel free to reach out. Best of luck with all your investing! @Cher Li


    Absolutely! Heard about REI Nation advertised on BP podcasts all the time and would love to learn more about it!

  • Jag C.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 74 posts · 22 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Cher Li:

    @Jag C.Are you a JWB investor? Their properties do look very nice. It also appears to be quite organized and professional based on my initial interactions. Will find out if it works for me after the demo today. 

     yes - I am a JWB investor. As someone mentioned previously, you do need to know what your buy box is and then see if FL/Jacksonville/JWB/their zip code and returns meet your criteria. As a company they are very responsive, quick (so far!) to fix anything and  out of the three I deal with, really the best. 

  • Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 8 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jag C.:
    Quote from @Cher Li:

    @Jag C.Are you a JWB investor? Their properties do look very nice. It also appears to be quite organized and professional based on my initial interactions. Will find out if it works for me after the demo today. 

     yes - I am a JWB investor. As someone mentioned previously, you do need to know what your buy box is and then see if FL/Jacksonville/JWB/their zip code and returns meet your criteria. As a company they are very responsive, quick (so far!) to fix anything and  out of the three I deal with, really the best. 


     Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Would love to connect with fellow investors like you if you don't mind.

  • Real Estate Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 214 posts · 234 votes
    4y

    I had a good experience with JWB on the one turnkey rental I've acquired from them so far. The eviction moratoriums threw a wrench into my plans, but that situation was resolved and JWB covered the missed rent as they promised. The cash flow is better than in the pro-forma. Would invest with them again. 

  • Gregg CohenBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2011 · 143 posts · 136 votes
    4y

    Thanks so much @Nate R. and @Jag C.!  We really appreciate the opportunity to serve you and build your rental property portfolios!

    Gregg Cohen, Not Your Avg Investor Show4.6237 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.