newbie wholesaler looking to meet like minded

newbie wholesaler looking to meet like minded

NY · Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 5 votes

I’m currently driving for dollar and putting up bandit sign to find a house or land to wholesale. I haven’t closed a deal yet. I’m looking for like minded people that might be willing to grab a coffee or lunch, let's share some tips or tricks or even exchange books. If you’re an investor I’m willing to offer my time for some knowledge from you . I speak 3 languages: French, creole, and English, currently learning Spanish. I’m a Quick learner. I'm super handy and got my own tools. I know a couple contractors personally.

0Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Hey @Jean Tranquille - I love the energy you're bringing to the table! 

    Shoot me a DM and let's chat, I've actually met a couple of wholesalers through the forums. Since I'm an investor/agent, I work with other investors and can help you find buyers for your deals. 

    Look forward to hearing back. 

  • Kevin PaulkPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 219 posts · 174 votes
    4y

    @Jean Tranquille What area do you plan to target ?

  • NY · Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Kevin Paulk:

    @Jean Tranquille What area do you plan to target ?


     new york and PA 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.