Real Estate Rookie in Texas — first rental!

Real Estate Rookie in Texas — first rental!

Lawrence BriggsPro Member
Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 366 posts · 377 votes


I have finally closed on my first rental property. I know own two properties in TX (a primary and investment).

I’m so excited to be a part of the Bigger Pockets community! As a novice Real Estate Investor, I look forward to the process of growing my portfolio!

It only takes that one family member to start the generational wealth cycle; I am that person! Born and raised in New Orleans, by a single mother! Thank you all for the support 🤗

6Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
4y

Congratulations @Lawrence Briggs!

See this reply in the discussion

17 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Congratulations @Lawrence Briggs!

  • Lawrence BriggsPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 366 posts · 377 votes
    4y
    Quote from :

    Congratulations !

     Thank you so much! @Bryan Noth

  • Developer · Member since 2022 · 33 posts · 20 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Lawrence Briggs:


    I have finally closed on my first rental property. I know own two properties in TX (a primary and investment).

    I’m so excited to be a part of the Bigger Pockets community! As a novice Real Estate Investor, I look forward to the process of growing my portfolio!

    It only takes that one family member to start the generational wealth cycle; I am that person! Born and raised in New Orleans, by a single mother! Thank you all for the support 🤗


     This is awesome. Great job and keep kicking butt. Here is to all the strong single moms that raised us!

  • Lawrence BriggsPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 366 posts · 377 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Michael Patton:
    Quote from @Lawrence Briggs:


    I have finally closed on my first rental property. I know own two properties in TX (a primary and investment).

    I’m so excited to be a part of the Bigger Pockets community! As a novice Real Estate Investor, I look forward to the process of growing my portfolio!

    It only takes that one family member to start the generational wealth cycle; I am that person! Born and raised in New Orleans, by a single mother! Thank you all for the support 🤗


     This is awesome. Great job and keep kicking butt. Here is to all the strong single moms that raised us!


  • Lawrence BriggsPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 366 posts · 377 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Michael Patton:
    Quote from @Lawrence Briggs:


    I have finally closed on my first rental property. I know own two properties in TX (a primary and investment).

    I’m so excited to be a part of the Bigger Pockets community! As a novice Real Estate Investor, I look forward to the process of growing my portfolio!

    It only takes that one family member to start the generational wealth cycle; I am that person! Born and raised in New Orleans, by a single mother! Thank you all for the support 🤗


     This is awesome. Great job and keep kicking butt. Here is to all the strong single moms that raised us!

    @Michael Patton thank you so much!  

  • Lawrence BriggsPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 366 posts · 377 votes
    4y

    Thank you all so much! 

  • Michael PorchePro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2017 · 220 posts · 101 votes
    4y

    Congratulations! Great job @Lawrence Briggs!

  • Joshua MessingerBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Poconos, PA · Member since 2020 · 443 posts · 264 votes
    4y

    Love this!! Congratulations @Lawrence Briggs! 

    If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to reach out! 

    Live Free,

    Josh

  • Lawrence BriggsPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 366 posts · 377 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Michael Porche:

    Congratulations! Great job @Lawrence Briggs!

     Thank you 😊 so much! @Michael Porche

  • Lawrence BriggsPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 366 posts · 377 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Joshua Messinger:

    Love this!! Congratulations @Lawrence Briggs! 

    If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to reach out! 

    Live Free,

    Josh

     Thank you 😊 so much! @Joshua Messinger

  • Rental Property Investor · Ocean Springs, MS · Member since 2022 · 349 posts · 301 votes
    4y

    Congratulations @Lawrence Briggs! Fellow Louisiana boy here, glad to see you shining! I just gave a colleague at work the book The Wealth Choice: Success Secrets of Black Millionaires by Dennis Kimbro. If you come back to NOLA and have time we might have to get together and chop it up. 

  • Lawrence BriggsPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 366 posts · 377 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Joel Case:

    Congratulations @Lawrence Briggs! Fellow Louisiana boy here, glad to see you shining! I just gave a colleague at work the book The Wealth Choice: Success Secrets of Black Millionaires by Dennis Kimbro. If you come back to NOLA and have time we might have to get together and chop it up. 

     Thank you so much @Joel Case! I will have to add that book to my reading list. I will for sure keep you posted for my next visit to New Orleans. My contact information is listed on my profile. I look forward to hearing about your successful real estate journey! 

  • Lawrence BriggsPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 366 posts · 377 votes
    4y

    I'm so excited for my next rental property!

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2021 · 25 posts · 10 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Lawrence Briggs:


    I have finally closed on my first rental property. I know own two properties in TX (a primary and investment).

    I’m so excited to be a part of the Bigger Pockets community! As a novice Real Estate Investor, I look forward to the process of growing my portfolio!

    It only takes that one family member to start the generational wealth cycle; I am that person! Born and raised in New Orleans, by a single mother! Thank you all for the support 🤗


     DOING BIG THINGS!!!!! Congratulations on adding a door to your portfolio. 

  • Lawrence BriggsPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 366 posts · 377 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Anissa Olivares:
    Quote from @Lawrence Briggs:


    I have finally closed on my first rental property. I know own two properties in TX (a primary and investment).

    I’m so excited to be a part of the Bigger Pockets community! As a novice Real Estate Investor, I look forward to the process of growing my portfolio!

    It only takes that one family member to start the generational wealth cycle; I am that person! Born and raised in New Orleans, by a single mother! Thank you all for the support 🤗


     DOING BIG THINGS!!!!! Congratulations on adding a door to your portfolio. 

     Thank you so much! :) @Anissa Olivares

  • Lender · Morristown, NJ · Member since 2022 · 153 posts · 71 votes
    4y

    Congratulations @Lawrence Briggs, this is awesome!!

  • Lawrence BriggsPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 366 posts · 377 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Frank Avallone II:

    Congratulations @Lawrence Briggs, this is awesome!!

     Thank you so much! @Frank Avallone II

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.