Real Estate Newbie in Massachusetts (Boston Area)

Real Estate Newbie in Massachusetts (Boston Area)

woburn, MA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 2 votes

Hey BP,

I am just getting get started in real estate and currently living in the Boston area. I am looking to get up to speed with some hands on learning. I have read many books and am looking to dive in to build my long term wealth. I have been successful in stocks and looking to diversify into real estate. I am currently working to be come an agent and just looking for like minded individuals in the Boston area to connect with to achieve our goals. Let me know if anyone is interested in connecting, meeting up or chatting.

Regards,

Bryan

2Reply
15 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hey Bryan,

    I am originally from Massachusetts, (Haverhill Area) and looking to move back after my military service is complete in 2023. I will be looking for multi unit investments in the northshore area between 300-500,0000 within an hour from Boston and the coast. I am also working on getting my loan officer's license. If you ever wish to network and connect please let me know!

    - Xavier Boisvert

  • Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 338 posts · 296 votes
    4y

    Welcome to BP @Bryan Smith, great to have you here.  You're taking a lot of great steps towards your goals.  Having your RE license certainly helps a lot - forces you to constantly immerse yourself in real estate.  Wishing you the best of luck, Bryan!

  • Rental Property Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2017 · 44 posts · 17 votes
    4y

    @Bryan Smith I’d be happy to connect and see if I can help.

  • Jonathan BombaciBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Lowell, MA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    @Bryan Smith welcome you've come to the right place. There are many local investor focused agents in the greater boston area that are very active here on BiggerPockets. I run a team of about 30 agents out of Lowell MA and we focus on working with local investors in MA and NH. Every agent on the team is either an investor themselves when they join or they make a commitment to become and investor within 12 months. I am a big believer in "eat what you preach" and I feel that if you want to work well with investors you need to be an investor yourself.

    We host 5 FREE monthly meetups in the area. Waltham, Worcester, Lowell, Manchester (NH) and also a virtual meetup. We cancelled the MA in-person meetups in January due to Covid but we hope to have them back up and running in February. If you're interested in networking and meeting some like minded agents and investors try to attend local meetups. Whether ours (Pints & Properties) or others in the area, there are many great ones posted here under the "Events" section in the "Networking" tab above. If you have trouble finding our meetups, it can be difficult to search for them, feel free to PM me and I can point you in the right direction. Anyways, welcome again and wishing you the best of luck.

    Best,
    Jon 

  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Glad to have you as part of this community, Bryan! You came to the right place to learn more about real estate investing!

  • Real Estate Agent · Malden, MA · Member since 2019 · 50 posts · 13 votes
    4y

    @Bryan Smith You are in the right place to find agents and like minded people here in BP. I am a real estate agent specializing in investment properties here in Malden, Stoneham, Woburn areas. Let me know if you would like to connect.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.