Colorado Springs vacation rental cleaning service

Colorado Springs vacation rental cleaning service

Agent, Investor, and Builder · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 1 vote

I'm needing to find someone competent and reliable to clean my vacation rentals in the Colorado Springs area...does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you!!

1Reply
12 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 732 posts · 137 votes
    8y

    Tony,

    I would put an add in craigs list, or look up Angies list, might be more successful. Good luck, hope to see you around here more often. What do you do with your real estate licence?

  • Property Manager · CO · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 47 votes
    8y

    @Tony Hill Did you ever find anyone? I’m in the same boat.

  • Contractor · Fort Lupton, CO · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Hi Tony, 

    Give Colorado Springs House Cleaning Service, Inc. a call...yes that's their real company name :D 

    Best,

    -Mark

  • Investor · Seminole, FL · Member since 2016 · 94 posts · 41 votes
    8y

    There's a full service airbnb manager but the name is evading me. I've seen @Tim Thornton below pretty active on the airbnb posts. Might be what you are looking for

    Tov Property Solutions - Full service vacation rental management in Colorado Springs, CO. -- Airbnb | VRBO | Corporate

  • Colorado Springs and surrounding areas · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 30 votes
    8y

    I'd be happy to talk this week, @Tony Hill. Thanks for thinking of me @Account Closed.

  • Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I own a cleaning company in the Northern California but I am a member of a few networking groups with members all over the USA.  I'd be happy to ask for you if anyone still is in need?  Let me know.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.