Anyone suggest a CPA with real estate experience in Oakland, CA?

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Oakland, CA · Member since 2015 · 67 posts · 51 votes
    7y

    I would talk to Amanda Han at http://www.keystonecpa.com

    They aren't based in Oakland but they are great real estate tax resources and can really help you leverage your investment into tax savings. I use them personally and they have helped me save a ton of money on my taxes. 

  • Attorney and CPA · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 590 posts · 422 votes
    7y

    @Jeremy Rachesky

    I know several in Southern California if you're willing to work remotely.  Good luck!

  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
    7y

    You can also try:

    http://www.ldevanscpa.com/

    Very investor friendly from the Sacramento area..

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.