​Any local networking or real estate investing groups in Los Ang?

​Any local networking or real estate investing groups in Los Ang?

Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 3 votes

Cheers Everyone!

I am looking to build my network and grow!

Does anyone know of any local networking or real estate investing groups in the San Fernando Valley or Los Angeles Area?

Thank you!

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 68 posts · 34 votes
    7y

    Welcome to BP.

    I am a newbie myself and started trying to build relationships with locals, by attending the local BP meetings.  The one I have gone to is in South LA.  I am sure there are others closer to you maybe.

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 210 posts · 155 votes
    7y

    If you go to Biggerpockets.com's EVENT tab, you'll meetups and events based on the chosen location.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.