Need a referral for a good CPA in Fresno, CA

Need a referral for a good CPA in Fresno, CA

Investor · Clovis, CA · Member since 2015 · 92 posts · 84 votes

Hey Everyone,

I'm in need of a reccomendation for a good CPA in the Fresno, CA area, preferably someone who has some experience dealing with real estate investments.  I've interviewed a couple local CPA's that I found via google/yelp searches but I wasn't totally satisfied with them after our meetings.  Any help would be much appreciated....thanks.  

0Reply
22 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Fresno, CA · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    Hi Jason, I think we've met a couple times at Henry's meetings in Fresno. I was behind you on Tuesday.

    Give my friend Emmett (it's his firm) a try at:

    Castro Accountancy Corporation

    1586 W Shaw Ave # A, Fresno, CA 93711

    559-229-9272

    There are some family members in the same office that are real estate agents/brokers so that should help from the real estate side ;)

    Let me know how it goes....

       - Brad


  • Investor · Clovis, CA · Member since 2015 · 92 posts · 84 votes
    11y

    Thanks @Brad Roltgen .....I'll reach out to Emmet and see if I can set something up for next week. We did meet at Henry's REI group, I didn't realize you were on here as well. I'll be in touch and let you know how things go.

    If anyone can reccomend some other CPA's in Fresno I would appreciate it, I would like to meet with 2-3 more people before making a final decision.    

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.