Los Angeles club or meetup recommendation

Los Angeles club or meetup recommendation

Lender · Santa Monica, CA · Member since 2012 · 29 posts · 3 votes
Hi Does anyone have any recommendations for REI clubs or meetups in the Los Angeles area. I'm looking for groups to network with that aren't predominately geared towards complete newbies or that are basically centered around a sales pitch. I'm medium experienced investor focused primarily on rehabbing. I have seen many groups or meetups online but am trying to narrow it down to a few of the higher quality ones. Thanks
0Reply
38 views

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · North Hollywood, CA · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    Hey Adam,

    There is a meeting that Jon Huber set up that happens fairly regularly (monthy-ish).  I haven't seen when the next one is happening, but set your Keywords to Los Angeles.

    @jonhuber?

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    11y

    @Adam Paxton

      We do have a meetup that meets every month. We are just about to finalize a new location, as the Fairfax location was really bad when it came to parking. I can link up with you and be sure to tag you once the post is made.

  • Ronnie S.Pro Member
    Investor · Coeur d Alene, ID · Member since 2013 · 109 posts · 29 votes
    11y

    Hi Jon,

    @jon huber

    I am interested as well...please tag me too.

    I have been looking for a regular meeting to attend.

    Thank you,

  • Lender · Santa Monica, CA · Member since 2012 · 29 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    Thank you!

  • Investor · Westlake Village, CA · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    I'd be interested in this as well! Thanks for organizing something.

  • Investor · Redondo Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 147 posts · 50 votes
    11y

    @Jon Huber, I'm interested as well. Is there a forum location where the monthly meetup info is posted?

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    11y

    @O'brian R 

    Just trying to finalize details on the location. It has been pretty difficult getting a hold of the right people. I should know in the next day or so. I'll update this post when it finalizes

  • Contractor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Hello Jon,

    I 'm  interested as well, please tag me too. I have been looking for a regular meeting location to attend.

    Thanks,

  • New to Real Estate · Casa Grande AZ · Member since 2015 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    @Jon Huber. I am also interested on the club meeting. 

  • Solarcity FEC · Torrance, CA · Member since 2015 · 89 posts · 13 votes
    11y

    Id love to know of any meetings, newbie or intermediate .. thank you in advance..

  • Investor · Santa Monica, CA · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    @Jon Huber Are you still organizing regular meetings? I'm interested in attending.

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    10y

    @Brian Karr I have since moved from SoCal to SoFla. The person you will want to speak with is @Kyle Atans.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.