Looking for a Little Rock agent that is an investor as well

Looking for a Little Rock agent that is an investor as well

Rental Property Investor · Little Rock, AR · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 3 votes

I"m looking for single family homes in west little rock and otter creek areas. 1500 sq ft and up with 3 plus bedrooms in a $80 to $130k range. I currently have 8 homes and want to expand to 15 over the next couple of years. I"d love to grab a coffee or lunch to meet other investors in the LR area as well. LOVE LOVE LOVE bigger pockets and all it has to offer. Thanks

3Reply
33 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Little Rock, AR · Member since 2016 · 73 posts · 16 votes
8y

I am! I would love to get together.

When and where?!

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Little Rock, AR · Member since 2016 · 73 posts · 16 votes
    8y

    I am! I would love to get together.

    When and where?!

  • Investor, Attorney, Broker · Little Rock, AR · Member since 2016 · 67 posts · 41 votes
    8y

    put one in OC on market this morning, headed out there to put another one on the market.  i own both.  1 has been a rental for a while, the other i just bought, selling as is, unless i decide to keep it as a rental.

  • Rental Property Investor · Little Rock, AR · Member since 2016 · 157 posts · 143 votes
    8y

    Hi Thomas,  My wife and I are both Realtors and investors who live in WLR.  We are pretty active in monitoring & farming WLR and Otter Creek and run across properties that fit your criteria from time to time.  We currently have two retail listings that won't fit your criteria and are at varying stages of working four other potential properties in WLR & Otter Creek so could easily end up wanting to sell one of those "as is" soon instead of handling the rehabs ourselves.  We're just starting to build our own rental portfolio and expect to have our second buy & hold under contract by the end of the day today.  I'd love to compare notes and find another potential buyer for the 1+% deals that we sometimes find in nicer areas at times when we have too many other projects going.    Thanks for introducing yourself.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.