wholesalers in Northern Glendale (Arrowhead) area

wholesalers in Northern Glendale (Arrowhead) area

Glendale, AZ · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 236 votes

I am looking to buy a house in the area above freeway 101 (Arrowhead area) 

Cant find a wholesaler who works in this area.

Do you guys know of anybody? 

0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2014 · 130 posts · 53 votes
    8y

    I just came across one on the golf course yesterday from a wholesaler but now I can't seem to find it. I'll let you know if I see it again. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2014 · 130 posts · 53 votes
    8y

    I found it. I'll pm you details. 

  • Glendale, AZ · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 236 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Kellen King:

    I found it. I'll pm you details. 

     Thank you, sir!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.