Mortgage Lender/Broker Recommendation in Athens, Alabama

Mortgage Lender/Broker Recommendation in Athens, Alabama

Athens, AL · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 12 votes

Does anyone have a recommendation for an investor friendly mortgage lender or broker in the Athens, Alabama area? I'm a newbie and would like to get pre-approved for a loan.

1Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2016 · 315 posts · 206 votes
8y

Try TJC mortgage in Bham

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2016 · 315 posts · 206 votes
    8y

    Try TJC mortgage in Bham

  • Athens, AL · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 12 votes
    8y
    @John Patton Thanks. I will check them out.
  • Rental Property Investor · Madison, AL · Member since 2016 · 57 posts · 35 votes
    8y

    Hey @Barry Cooley, I was recommended Chad Anderson from LoanDepot.

  • Athens, AL · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 12 votes
    8y
    @Cameron Small Thanks Cameron. I will contact him also.
  • Real Estate Consultant · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote
    8y

    Hey @Barry Cooley are you working with residential or commercial? I work as a loan originator and would be more than happy to help and advise you with your entire loan process. Feel free to reach out whenever you want.

  • Montgomery, AL Investor · Member since 2018 · 171 posts · 56 votes
    8y

    I'm a newbie as well. When seeking funding I was instructed to stay away from anyone requesting upfront fees for processing and or origination fees. Was that good advice?

  • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 608 posts · 70 votes
    8y
    That was very good advise.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.