ISO Property Manager in Alabama & Tennessee

ISO Property Manager in Alabama & Tennessee

Real Estate Investor · Eagle River, AK · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 2 votes

Hi all-

I am in the Air Force and have recently been stationed in Alaska. It beautiful and we love it. I have two SFR properties that I have been trying to manage with family members but its not working and I need to find reliable managers for them. At least, until I can sell them. I have a 2 bed, 1 bath in Montgomery, AL (currently unoccupied) and I have a 4 bed, 2 bath in Bartlett, TN (will be unoccupied on 1 Sept). Any advice?

1Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Bartlett, TN · Member since 2013 · 404 posts · 421 votes
11y

I have three of my properties in Memphis managed by crestcore.  The principals started out as investors and are growing fairly quickly.  There have been a few small bumps but they take care of the issues.  I am happy with them. 

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2011 · 132 posts · 41 votes
    12y

    Look for certified property managers in your areas - that would be the first place I'd look, if you don't have any personal references.

    I think this is the right link:

    http://www.irem.org/about-irem/member--amo-directories

  • Investor · Jessup, MD · Member since 2013 · 437 posts · 180 votes
    12y

    @Steve Sharp

    I work with a brokerage in Montgomery who handles rentals. I will PM you the contact information.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent, Investor and Mentor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2013 · 257 posts · 61 votes
    12y

    I use Keith Elomore with LEM.  Great guy and knows his stuff

  • Residential Real Estate Agent, Investor and Mentor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2013 · 257 posts · 61 votes
    12y

    Typo..... Keith Elmore

  • Real Estate Investor · Eagle River, AK · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Thanks for the fast responses. I will definitely research each one.

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 129 posts · 79 votes
    12y
    I can certainly put you in contact with my property managers. You know my story. They are very familiar with Capitol Heights. I know Keith as well. He is a good guy especially if you want to do section 8.
  • Real Estate Investor · Eagle River, AK · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    @J Benoit Thanks for Keith's information. He is a perfect fit. 

    All-

    I still need some ideas about property management in Bartlett or Memphis, Tennessee. My property there is a 4 bed, 2 bath and will be vacant soon. I believe it will need tons of work - floors, paint (inside and out), etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  • Real Estate Investor · Eagle River, AK · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    12y
    For my TN property, I have decided to give CrestCore Realty a try. I found them on the NARPM website. Anyone have experience with them?
  • Real Estate Investor · Eagle River, AK · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Thanks for the suggestions .... I've had a good experience so far with these two property managers:

    Montgomery, AL - Keith Elmore, LEM

    Memphis, TN - Douglas Skipworth, CrestCore Realty

  • Rental Property Investor · Bartlett, TN · Member since 2013 · 404 posts · 421 votes
    11y

    I have three of my properties in Memphis managed by crestcore.  The principals started out as investors and are growing fairly quickly.  There have been a few small bumps but they take care of the issues.  I am happy with them. 

  • Douglas SkipworthBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    David and Steve, 

    Thanks so much for the kinds words!

    At CrestCore Realty (www.crestcore.com), we work very hard to treat our investor clients exactly the same way we want to be treated ourselves, especially since 1/3 of the 2,100 units we manage are owned by either CrestCore employees or their family members.  We believe that "eating our own cooking" makes us the perfect fit for buy, hold, and grow investors.

    We appreciate the partnership with have with each of you!

    All the best,

    Investor's Guide to Memphis Real Estate
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.