Myrtle Beach Rental Pros in Myrtle Beach SC

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    Hey, I live in the area but have not heard anything about them. What are your concerns? What are you interested in? I know some property managers that I can put you in touch with if you are shopping around. 

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    I saw 40 Google reviews and they had a perfect 5 stars but what is fishy to me is that all of the reviews are from 8 and 9 months ago.  Trying not to go with an on-site manager that charges a stated Commission of 40% plus a bunch of miscellaneous fees that add up quickly to more than 50%.

  • Real Estate Agent · Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    Do you have a property already? If so, where is it located? What services are you looking to have them provide? Full or a la carte? I can see if my network has any input

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    I decided to sign an agreement with Turnkeyvr

  • Real Estate Agent · Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    OK. Let me know how it works out! good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.