Best management companies for Phoenix, Scottsdale STR

Best management companies for Phoenix, Scottsdale STR

Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 6 votes
Hi! I am doing my due diligence on vacation rentals in Phoenix/Scottsdale market and would be interested to know as many opinions and experiences as I can get. I came across many small operators and bigger companies. Vacasa Arizona, Manor shares, wanderjaunt.... what to expect in the bottom line? 25-30% management fee seems to be quite a lot. I am inclined to go with bigger company and go from there. I hope the customer service woild be personolized enough and their resourses would be benecicial. The downside there is a contract and steeper management fees. What would you choose and please PM me your recommendations. Thanks!
0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dick RosenPro Member
    Property Manager · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 451 votes
    8y

    I don't have any experience or references for you but I can tell you that vacation rentals require a lot more time and energy from a property manager and from what I have heard 25-30% is not out of line.

  • Luke CarlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Tennessee Florida · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    8y
    @Demjan Van Der Kach Evolve will be cheaper. Locals charge 40% in my market. Make sure it’s legal before you get too deep!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.