Furniture staging companies for STRs

Furniture staging companies for STRs

Vancouver , Bc · Member since 2017 · 73 posts · 13 votes
Hey everyone. I'm wonder if this type of service exists. I'm not looking for a temporary staging company but more like someone who can furnish my entire house with beds, couches, tables etc (everything) and charge me a flat price for the furniture and setup / staging. Would make life much easier a I have multiple STRs in different states. I would want to own the furniture myself or even I guess I'd be open to see what the monthly cost would be to rent this stuff from a company. What do you guys think, would you use this type if service?
0Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Milpitas, CA · Member since 2015 · 278 posts · 155 votes
    9y

    I pieced together multiple veteran TaskRabbiters.

    So... yes, I would, and a bunch of people do.

  • Peter R.Pro Member
    Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 152 posts · 86 votes
    9y

    Most, if not all, major chain furniture stores that I've been to have offered design and delivery/placement services at no cost if you buy all the furniture from them.

    That would get you 90% of the way there I would think. The rest being linens, dishes, flatware, etc. 

    Electronics like locks and Internet would probably be something you need to pick and set yourself to maintain control over them.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.