Recommend PM in Waikiki with experience in AirBNB/VRBO

Recommend PM in Waikiki with experience in AirBNB/VRBO

Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 73 posts · 49 votes

My work is taking me to Hawaii for a few weeks every year!

I figure I'd buy a condo to stay at and then short term lease it when I'm not in Hawaii.

Of course, I want this to be as passive as possible and I'm looking for PM companies.  Can anyone recommend a great PM?

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Hi Petra,

    I'll shoot you a message on my PM. His management company does ST and LT management.

  • Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Hi Petra,

    I wish I could recommend to you some great PM companies, but instead I feel I should warn you in that the government here is cracking down on short-term vacation rentals, that is rentals shorter than 3 months (I believe). Only some properties are authorized to be "vacation rentals", and my understanding is that no additional vacation rental licenses are being distributed at this time.

    You could of course do as you please, but I figured you should at least know the risk involved.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.