Looking for land lease in Jersey, Delaware or Maryland.

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Danielle Redenbaugh:

    Hi There 

    I am looking to start a glamping experience within 60 miles of Philadelphia.  Waterfront would be optimal.   I'm open to properties without septic as compost toilets are an option.   Unsure where to start.  

    I have about 3 acres in carroll valley but that is 150 miles away
    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Thank you! That's a bit farther than I'd like for my first one. 

  • Member since 2021 · 174 posts · 56 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Danielle Redenbaugh:

    Hi There 

    I am looking to start a glamping experience within 60 miles of Philadelphia.  Waterfront would be optimal.   I'm open to properties without septic as compost toilets are an option.   Unsure where to start.  


     Hi Danielle, would you consider 13 acres 75 minutes from Manhattan in the Hudson Valley? Also, why a land lease instead of a purchase? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.