Which SEO Company has helped you get bookings?

Which SEO Company has helped you get bookings?

Atlanta · Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 8 votes

Hi I tried airbnbseo and not quite sure if this has helped me get bookings or if it was my price adjustments.  But it’s been slow in April and May and it’s getting into peak season so I thought I would’ve  picked up by now.  So which SEO company are you using to boost bookings?  Has anyone tried rankbreeze or any others?   Any success?  

0Reply
158 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Smoky Mountains, TN · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 984 votes
3y
Quote from @Melissa Allen:
Quote from @Leslie Anne Morris:

Check out Boostly. They help with SEO in the STR space.


 Just curious... what would be the benefit of Boostly over RankBreeze? Any ideas? 

Thanks!

Boostly does direct booking websites. The owner Mark Simpson is a friend of mine. He wants to move you away from Airbnb entirely. Which is a great goal if you’re planning to scale a portfolio or start a co-hosting or property management business like I did. 
See this reply in the discussion

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 754 votes
    3y

    Rank breeze is a popular one. 

    You might need to just give it some time if you’re new. Use the enemy method to check your prices 


    change  your photos up. Your tithe, description. Just keep working on your listing 

  • Sarah KensingerPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · OH · Member since 2023 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    I have not personally used Rankbreeze but know many people who have and loved it! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Smoky Mountains, TN · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 984 votes
    3y

    Check out Boostly. They help with SEO in the STR space.

  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Another vote for Boostly. 

  • Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Leslie Anne Morris:

    Check out Boostly. They help with SEO in the STR space.


     Just curious... what would be the benefit of Boostly over RankBreeze? Any ideas? 

    Thanks!

  • Real Estate Agent · Smoky Mountains, TN · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 984 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Melissa Allen:
    Quote from @Leslie Anne Morris:

    Check out Boostly. They help with SEO in the STR space.


     Just curious... what would be the benefit of Boostly over RankBreeze? Any ideas? 

    Thanks!

    Boostly does direct booking websites. The owner Mark Simpson is a friend of mine. He wants to move you away from Airbnb entirely. Which is a great goal if you’re planning to scale a portfolio or start a co-hosting or property management business like I did. 
  • Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Leslie Anne Morris:
    Quote from @Melissa Allen:
    Quote from @Leslie Anne Morris:

    Check out Boostly. They help with SEO in the STR space.


     Just curious... what would be the benefit of Boostly over RankBreeze? Any ideas? 

    Thanks!

    Boostly does direct booking websites. The owner Mark Simpson is a friend of mine. He wants to move you away from Airbnb entirely. Which is a great goal if you’re planning to scale a portfolio or start a co-hosting or property management business like I did. 

     I forgot about that. I've heard him on episodes of The Short Term Show and maybe Bigger Pockets. I also have his book The Book Direct Playbook to read next. Good timing! Thanks!

  • Investor · Minneapolis · Member since 2023 · 265 posts · 162 votes
    2y

    Another thing you can do is research to determine high-performing key words on trends.google.com, as well as the high-performing listings in your area.  Also switch out the last and second to last picture on your listing often.  Here are a couple other tips:

    • - Describe each room with LONG descriptions with tons of details like mattress type and bedding quality. List all the kitchen appliances and utensils. You’ll need a photo of all this stuff laid out to see.
    • - In the captions on the photos, beyond describing the quality of the furnishings, describe in detail the experience your guest will have there. Be EMOTIONAL here and connect with your prospective guest’s inner desire for escape, thrill, relaxation, fun, connecting with family, etc…

    Make sure each picture has captions written out.  You can get help from ChatGPT or Jasper AI if you don't love writing.

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi All,

    Boostly does great Direct Booking websites but I'm not sure if they actually offer search engine optimization services (SEO) last time I checked. I've also heard great things about Rank Breeze but I think they only offer a rank tracking service. 

    There are lots of resources out there to help with SEO if you do a search for Vacation Rental SEO or some variation of that. Lots of companies that specialize in that service if you're looking to improve the rankings of your direct booking website.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.