Cleaning vender needed for an STR in Atlantic Beach, North Carolina

Cleaning vender needed for an STR in Atlantic Beach, North Carolina

Investor · Hollywood, MD · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 10 votes

I am getting ready to list my condo in Atlantic Beach, North Carolina and I need to locate a good cleaning vendor in the area to service the condos between guests.  If anyone has any recommendations, I would appreciate it!

Greg

0Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    3y

    Hard to find that on here.

    Try local FB groups and marketplace.

  • Investor · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 754 votes
    3y

    Use turnover bnb, market specific fb groups, Google, lots of options 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.