Looking to hire someone to help me set up my Airbnb

Looking to hire someone to help me set up my Airbnb

Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 0 votes

I'm looking to hire someone to help me set up my Airbnb. 

I'm currently out of state and have a beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath in zip code 78217. It's mostly vacant and I need help setting up the Airbnb. 

Something that I think I may need help with are: picking out furniture, possibly picking up the furniture, staging the house, being there when contractors need to be there, setting up an Airbnb listing, assisting in helping me create processes, assisting in interviewing contractors and housekeeping team, etc. Once the Airbnb is set up I think the work would be complete. 

I'm open to discussing pay as I would imagine this would be an hourly position. This is perfect for a realtor, entrepreneur, property manager, or someone who is interested in possibly running an Airbnb in the future. I'm not needing you to be an expert. I'm looking for someone who is dependable, honest, hard-working, and trustworthy. 

I'm open to having a conversation and I'm open to anyone who has any other ideas on how to make money on this vacant home. 

Thank

Robert

0Reply
53 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Coach · Boise, ID · Member since 2022 · 177 posts · 285 votes
3y

Talk to @Matt Osojnicki He'll provide you with a ton of value without charging you anything.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    I have a buddy I’m happy to connect you with. He will furnish it and manage it for you

  • Bruce WoodruffPro Member
    Contractor/Investor/Consultant · San Diego / Phoenix · Member since 2021 · 12k+ posts · 15k+ votes
    3y

    Where do you live? Is this not something you could do yourself? It's really easy, especially with all the knowledge available on this forum.....

    That's a SA zip code and your tag says SA...? Or are you OOS?

  • Real Estate Coach · Boise, ID · Member since 2022 · 177 posts · 285 votes
    3y

    Talk to @Matt Osojnicki He'll provide you with a ton of value without charging you anything.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.