Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2022 · 24 posts · 12 votes
Hi I am looking to hire a contractor to convert the garage in my STR in Kissimmee, FL to a game room. Please help me with any recommendations for such contractors or any platforms to search for those. Thanks a lot!
Sure! @Subhosh Kiran Perikala feel free to reach out and we can review how a gameroom can increase your revenue and also recommend decorating partners.
Property Manager · Orlando, FL · Member since 2020 · 137 posts · 85 votes
3y
I have an awesome guy I use - a local dude who is self employed and works his *** off! His name is Marcos (ooops I can post his info on BP forums). His wife has an epic clean team also whom we love as well. Send me a note in email and I'll drop hs info to u.