Seeking Reliable Cleaners & Handyman In Athens, GA

Seeking Reliable Cleaners & Handyman In Athens, GA

Todd ChandlerPro Member
Realtor · Helen, GA · Member since 2021 · 16 posts · 11 votes

My wife Jenny and I are negotiating a deal in Athens, GA to acquire our second STR door. We will need a reliable cleaner and handyman in the Athens area. Does anyone have recommendations for me? We have a handyman where we live about an hour away but would prefer an option in Athens and definitely need a cleaner local to Athens. Thanks!

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Luke CarlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Tennessee Florida · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Todd Chandler:

    My wife Jenny and I are negotiating a deal in Athens, GA to acquire our second STR door. We will need a reliable cleaner and handyman in the Athens area. Does anyone have recommendations for me? We have a handyman where we live about an hour away but would prefer an option in Athens and definitely need a cleaner local to Athens. Thanks!


     I’m sorry you won’t find that here. Check local Facebook groups. 

  • New to Real Estate · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 13 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Todd Chandler:

    My wife Jenny and I are negotiating a deal in Athens, GA to acquire our second STR door. We will need a reliable cleaner and handyman in the Athens area. Does anyone have recommendations for me? We have a handyman where we live about an hour away but would prefer an option in Athens and definitely need a cleaner local to Athens. Thanks!

    While living in Athens I have used Two Maids and a Mop. 
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.