TurnoverBnb any good to find quality cleaners?

TurnoverBnb any good to find quality cleaners?

Investor · FL · Member since 2020 · 179 posts · 54 votes

Anyone have good luck with using Turnoverbnb to find a good cleaning crew

For your STR?

Any other good methods to find and vet cleaning companies that specialize in vacation rentals?

0Reply
45 views

Most Popular Reply

John UnderwoodPro Member
Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
4y

Look for cleaners advertising on FB marketplace. 

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 26 votes
    4y

    Wondering the same thing. Thought I could clean it myself since I'm living in the upper half of the property, but quickly got tired of that so now searching for good housekeeping options

  • Wes M.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Southeastern, NC · Member since 2018 · 163 posts · 146 votes
    4y

    I tried TurnoverBNB in my market but had limited interest. Just post to your local FB page that you are need of reliable cleaner, etc. and you should get ample responses. That is what I did and have been happy with our current cleaner -- which is the third one we have gone through. First two were referrals and did not work out.

  • Kerry BairdPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    @Chris K., how has it worked for you?  I'm on-boarding today.

  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    4y

    Look for cleaners advertising on FB marketplace. 

  • Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 292 votes
    4y

    Depends on your market, but I've had a lot of success using TurnoverBNB. It's really good at lead gen for cleaners, but the managing piece is a little clunky. May just want to refer your property management software to take over there.

  • Rental Property Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2018 · 79 posts · 25 votes
    4y

    I tried TurnoverBnB for about 3 months and tried 2 different cleaners during that time and I had a negative experience with both of the cleaners and ended up firing them both. Found one through Facebook after that and have had a positive experience and have used that cleaner ever since. TurnoverBnB was nice that it could handle all the scheduling for you, but they could probably use a better system of vetting the cleaners, the ones that I chose had good rating and recommendations in their bio but I was still very unimpressed.

  • Kerry BairdPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    @Jacob Allen, good to know.  Thanks for your input.

    @John Underwood I spend minimal time on FB...but you haven't steered me wrong thus far. :D

  • Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 941 votes
    4y

    Local FB Groups are great.

  • Member since 2022 · 49 posts · 46 votes
    4y

    I just had a great Call/Demo with TurnoverBNB. It sounded fantastic to have the system automated and scheduled. When I posted the property I bought, I got 8 cleaners applying (we haven't closed yet, will do this again when we are for real ready).

    The cost seemed great. They integrated with all the PMS solutions we're looking at. It seems too good to be true for a 10% vig (5% from us, 5% from cleaner).

    Does it work?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.