Southern Wake County BP Meetup (Raleigh Area) - November 2021

Southern Wake County BP Meetup (Raleigh Area) - November 2021

When:

Where:Keller Williams Legacy Office, 300 Village Walk Drive Holly Springs, North Carolina 27540

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Real Estate Agent · Holly Springs, NC · Member since 2020 · 169 posts · 161 votes

Hey fellow investors! November meetup for southern Wake County is coming up this week!

(Thursday, 11/11 @ 6:30PM, Keller Williams Legacy Office in Holly Springs)

We have a special guest speaking this Month. 

Mitch Miller will be sharing with us the Strategy of Syndications and how he is tackling Real Estate Investing through this strategy. 

Please comment below if you can make it or tag someone that may be interested! Hope to see many new and familiar faces!

As always, there is no cost to attend and no obligation to purchase anything. This is intended to serve all southern Wake County folks, but anyone in the greater Raleigh/Durham area is welcome! This month though still informal, will have a structure of welcoming everyone at 6:30pm  with a 7:00pm Start for Mitch to share his story and then open for social networking around 7:30pm. Just show up and talk real estate regardless of experience level and hopefully learn something more about syndications.

Keywords: Apex, Cary, Raleigh, Durham, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Garner, Fuquay Varina, Knightdale, Zebulon, Smithfield, Sanford, Holly Springs, Angier, Wendell, Siler City, Pittsboro, Lillington, Fayetteville, Triangle, RTP, RDU, Research Triangle

1Reply
25 views

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Holly Springs, NC · Member since 2020 · 169 posts · 161 votes
    4y
  • New to Real Estate · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Hello @Shane Lafleur, thank you for putting this together. My wife and I recently moved down to Raleigh, NC and would love to attend this meetup. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Holly Springs, NC · Member since 2020 · 169 posts · 161 votes
    4y

    @Tommy Kowalick

    I look forward to seeing you and your wife.

  • Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    I'd love to go but I just confirmed a sitter for the BP meetup on the 10th! I can come next month if it's more spread out and I have time to arrange it. See you tonight for Cashflow! I'll get you this time... ;-) 

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 23 votes
    4y

    Thanks I’ll be there!

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hi Shane, I recently moved to the Triangle and will be joining tonight. Thanks for putting this together, I'm looking forward to it!

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 23 votes
    4y
  • Member since 2019 · 37 posts · 13 votes
    4y

    Hi @Shane Lafleur does this happen monthly? If so, what's the best way to get on an email list? Thanks!

  • Real Estate Agent · Holly Springs, NC · Member since 2020 · 169 posts · 161 votes
    4y

    @Jillian Ez

    Hey Jillian. We are actually going through a rebranding of the event to Pints & Properties- Raleigh. I haven’t made the post yet as we are hosting an event this Following Thursday the 27th at Clouds Brewery Downtown Raleigh at 6pm. We will have a guest speaker at 6:30pm talking about Short Term Rental Automization Optimization.

    Look out for the event post!

    Hope to see you there!

  • Member since 2019 · 37 posts · 13 votes
    4y

    Thank you @Shane Lafleur! Will you post on this thread? If not, where should I look?

  • Real Estate Agent · Holly Springs, NC · Member since 2020 · 169 posts · 161 votes
    4y

    @Jillian Ez

    New thread. It’ll show up if you have keyword searches set up or under the events tab in networking. And/or direct message me and I’ll send you the details.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.