Brevard County RE investor luncheon meetup!

Brevard County RE investor luncheon meetup!

When:

Where:Restaurant: Fiesta Azul Tequila House, 1700 Evans Rd Melbourne, Florida 32904

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Bernadeau C.Pro Member
Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 540 posts · 230 votes

All,

If you are in the Melbourne fl area, we are having our second investor luncheon meetup where we can chat and network with each other. if you are in the area and are interested in attending, please let me know

Thank you,

3Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Merritt Island, FL · Member since 2017 · 974 posts · 1k+ votes
5y

@Bernadeau C. - thank you for setting this up, today's luncheon was fantastic and it was great to meet everyone! Looking forward to next month.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Merritt Island, FL · Member since 2017 · 974 posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Bernadeau C. - thank you for setting this up, today's luncheon was fantastic and it was great to meet everyone! Looking forward to next month.

  • Rockledge, FL · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 1 vote
    5y

    Hi there - I just noticed this message regarding the Melbourne lunch. I’d love to attend the next one. Where do you post the invite? Ty and looking forward to meeting you all. 

    DJ Manuel

  • Bernadeau C.Pro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 540 posts · 230 votes
    5y

    nice meeting you also @Tchaka Owen see you at the next one!  

    @DJ Manuel PM me your email and I will send you the info!

  • Real Estate Broker · Palm Bay, FL · Member since 2017 · 175 posts · 89 votes
    5y

    Hello All, I will see if I can make the next one, I would love to meet up with you all! In the meantime, let me know if I could be of service to anyone in Brevard!

  • Realtor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Hello everyone, my wife and I just moved to the area and we are looking to connect with like minded people. Could we please get the information for the next meeting?! Looking forward to the next meet up!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.