Maui Wealth Builders 9th Real Estate Investors meetup

Maui Wealth Builders 9th Real Estate Investors meetup

This event is brought to you by:Maui Home Buyers

When:

Where:See Zoom Link Below Kahului, Hawaii 96732

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Greg GaudetPro Member
Investor · Pukalani, HI · Member since 2017 · 413 posts · 291 votes

NOTE: this is a zoom meetup, but I entered it as in person so it would show up when you search for Maui events.

Join us Wednesday 1/13 from 4pm-5:30pm (and we usually hang around for a while after talking story) to network, learn, and grow your business! To attend, first click the blue button towards the top of this page that says "Attend event'" (this is important! It will keep count of how many people plan to attend so we can be sure to have enough openings for all attendees to call in), then at the time of the event, click the link below and enter the password: 808 to join our investors meetup networking event from your laptop or smart phone. 

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6082407875?pwd=Wm1zVWdqVVV3bnVwU0dVQ0I1T3dYUT09

Meeting ID: 608 240 7875
Passcode: 808 

One tap mobile
+13462487799,,6082407875#,,,,*808# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,6082407875#,,,,*808# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
Meeting ID: 608 240 7875
Passcode: 808
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/as0ja8itp

0Reply
25 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kihei, HI · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 0 votes
    5y
    I was just looking for the next meet-up, and I'm sorry I missed this one today!  I'll keep an eye out for the next one!
  • Greg GaudetPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Pukalani, HI · Member since 2017 · 413 posts · 291 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Rachel Baranik:
    I was just looking for the next meet-up, and I'm sorry I missed this one today!  I'll keep an eye out for the next one!

    Hey Rachel, this meetup is on January 13th at 4pm.. it has not passed yet.

  • Kihei, HI · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Greg Gaudet

    Ty!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.