Columbus, GA Real Estate Investors Meet Up

Columbus, GA Real Estate Investors Meet Up

When:

Where:https://us05web.zoom.us/j/84249628455?pwd=ODZGRVAwN0NTaDl6S0I2VVF4K0Qvdz09

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Member since 2018 · 83 posts · 68 votes

Greetings everyone!  Due to popular demand, I've set up a virtual meetup group for Columbus, GA to include out-of-state investors.  We would love to include investors, GC's, lenders, and agents to talk about recent market updates and how we can help each other achieve our goals.  Look forward to speaking to y'all!

1Reply
29 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus GA · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Kyle

    I have a question.. what popular demand did you find for out of town investors?  I work with 

    Atlanta out of town investors moslly but also have investor contacts in PA, CA, TX, NC and an occasional few other states.

    I co-chair the River Cities Investor Roundtable with Dave Jackson. Dave is a commercial real estate broker and I and a Realtor on the residential and up to quad multifamily side. Also a general contractor, home flipper with partners in Atlanta since 2007, past mortgage broker for about 4 years, high end home remodeler, and currently mentioring one $300K flip in Columbus along with a $160K BRRRR.

    Just looking to see where you might want to go with this and futures zoom meetings?

    How about giving me a call at 706 570-8514 anytime.  This is my direct cell and would love to speak with you.

    Jim Lester

  • Member since 2018 · 83 posts · 68 votes
    5y

    @James Lester - my network is largely military, as I'm a veteran myself.  Thus, folks reaching out to me either invest in other military towns throughout the U.S. but I'm also seeing civilian investors from CA, as well.  Would love to join forces if that works for you and your business.

  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta · Member since 2018 · 137 posts · 69 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Kyle A. Isaacs:

    Greetings everyone!  Due to popular demand, I've set up a virtual meetup group for Columbus, GA to include out-of-state investors.  We would love to include investors, GC's, lenders, and agents to talk about recent market updates and how we can help each other achieve our goals.  Look forward to speaking to y'all!

    I wish I'd seen this earlier. I'm an investor in Atlanta but I like the Columbus market a lot and have done a deal down there before. I'd definitely like to make it to future events. Kyle do you know of any good in-person meetups for investors in Columbus? It would be good to make it down there for some in the future.

  • Member since 2018 · 83 posts · 68 votes
    5y

    we met on Wednesday (virtually) and there was a good turnout. We’re planning on meeting again on 12/2 (virtually) at 8:00pm. If interested, please send me a DM.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.