Local MN meet ups in around Mankato /Owatonna area ?

Local MN meet ups in around Mankato /Owatonna area ?

Contractor · Mankato, MN · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 5 votes

I’m looking for any Local Minnesota meetups. I live now in Waseca but would happily drive to Mankato or Owatonna areas as well.

0Reply
52 views

Most Popular Reply

Matthew KernPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Owatonna, MN · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 12 votes
6y

Hey Brandon, there a investor meet up I've heard of that meets in Mankato, but me and some fellow investors started a meet up earlier this year in owatonna, unfortunately we haven't got together much yet because of Covid and busy lives. 

if you want to know more feel free to PM me.

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Garden Grove, CA · Member since 2012 · 100 posts · 69 votes
    6y

    Hope someone in the area responds after getting keyword alerts for the three city names. If not, maybe you can post one more time in the Minnesota Forum. Also, are you already a member of the Southern Minnesota Real Estate Investing group?

    https://www.facebook.com/South...

    https://www.meetup.com/Souther...

  • Matthew KernPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Owatonna, MN · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    Hey Brandon, there a investor meet up I've heard of that meets in Mankato, but me and some fellow investors started a meet up earlier this year in owatonna, unfortunately we haven't got together much yet because of Covid and busy lives. 

    if you want to know more feel free to PM me.

  • Rental Property Investor · Mankato, MN · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    I only know of the one that Daniel posted about. I haven’t attended it though. I wish they would be in person rather then virtual but what can you do in these crazy times.

  • Investor · Rochester, MN · Member since 2016 · 80 posts · 37 votes
    6y

    We have meet ups in Rochester if you are interested.  We do online virtual meetings since covid.  You are more than welcome to come. To find out information just join our Facebook group I created. Rochester MN real estate investors.

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, MN · Member since 2016 · 45 posts · 25 votes
    6y

    @Jessica Grewe nailed it!  Third Thursday of every month we have a Rochester Investor's meetup, and the Rochester investor's facebook group is very active!

  • Contractor · Mankato, MN · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Daniel Kim I’m not but I’ll try and join now, thanks for the info

  • Contractor · Mankato, MN · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Brian Baumann

    Absolutely, Covid has really thrown a wrench in things.

  • Contractor · Mankato, MN · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Jessica Grewe

    Thank you!

  • Rental Property Investor · MN · Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    Hey Brandon - Owatonna investor here. We have done a meet up (pre covid) and it was a really good time networking with other local investors. You're deffinetly welcome to join us when we are able to meet again!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.