Cartersville, Georgia Monthly Meetup July 2020

Cartersville, Georgia Monthly Meetup July 2020

When:

Where:Olive Tree and Vine/Southern Muggs, 26 W Main St Cartersville, Georgia 30120

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Cartersville, GA · Member since 2018 · 136 posts · 62 votes

On Monday July 20, 2020, at 6:00 PM, there will be a Cartersville Monthly Meetup.

We will meet at Olive Tree and Vine in downtown Cartersville. There is a nice coffee/tea shop in back, also wine and beer are available. There will be snacks!

This is an informal, networking meetup for investors, and those interested in investing, in Bartow, Floyd, Cherokee, Polk, Paulding, Cobb, and the NW Georgia area. The meetup is not affiliated with any REIA group or other group. There is no speaker or pitch, just a chance for local investors to come together and meet other investors and talk. All are welcome. If you have any questions about the event please feel free to ask!

This meeting is open to all and I hope to see you there!

1Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Twin Falls, ID · Member since 2015 · 200 posts · 117 votes
6y

Are any of you aware of any virtual meetups in Georgia?  I am an investor from Idaho looking to start investing in the South East and I would greatly appreciate any insight a group like this would provide and I am happy to contribute any way I can.  

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Northwest, GA · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    I am looking forward to this. See you Monday.

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 44 posts · 21 votes
    6y

    Dang, been meaning to get in on these - but not available at all next week! I'll PM the normal crew to get connected in the mean time.

  • Rental Property Investor · Cartersville, GA · Member since 2018 · 136 posts · 62 votes
    6y

    @Richie Choy

    The August Meetup will be August 17th at Olive Tree and Vine.

  • Investor · Twin Falls, ID · Member since 2015 · 200 posts · 117 votes
    6y

    Are any of you aware of any virtual meetups in Georgia?  I am an investor from Idaho looking to start investing in the South East and I would greatly appreciate any insight a group like this would provide and I am happy to contribute any way I can.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Cartersville, GA · Member since 2018 · 136 posts · 62 votes
    6y

    @Senate Eskridge

    We did a couple of Zoom meetups during the depths of the pandemic, but we have been meeting in-person lately.

    Send me your email to [email protected]: I will make you an honorary member of the Cartersville, GA meet-up add you to our email group.

    Mitch

  • Investor · Twin Falls, ID · Member since 2015 · 200 posts · 117 votes
    6y

    Thank you @Mitchell Johnson email sent.  just in case it didn't work my email is [email protected]

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.