Pints & Properties - REI Meet Up - Surf City, NC

Pints & Properties - REI Meet Up - Surf City, NC

When:

Where:103 Triton Ln. Surf City, North Carolina 28445

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Eastern North Carolina · Member since 2020 · 29 posts · 14 votes

BP Family!

Come out on July 16th to enjoy a few drinks and network with local investors. This is a phenomenal opportunity to build lasting relationships with likeminded individuals and to learn from all experience levels! 
No RSVP is required, however, it is highly encouraged to mention this event on this thread along with any of the BP forums.

Please feel free to tag someone who may be interested in attending.

We look forward to seeing you there! 

1Reply
39 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Surf City, NC · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 12 votes
6y

dang, I am going to miss this one.  I just made plans for Thursday evening.  Let me know when the next one will be.  

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Surf City, NC · Member since 2017 · 648 posts · 597 votes
    6y

    Cant wait dude! Its gunna be great

  • Realtor · Surf City, NC · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    dang, I am going to miss this one.  I just made plans for Thursday evening.  Let me know when the next one will be.  

  • Rental Property Investor · USA · Member since 2017 · 46 posts · 29 votes
    6y

    Looking forward to it!

  • Rental Property Investor · USA · Member since 2017 · 46 posts · 29 votes
    6y

    It was a great time last night, very excited about our new investing community!

    Anyone in the Jacksonville, Sneads Ferry, Holly Ridge, Surf City or Hampstead area should definitely check it out next time!

  • Real Estate Agent · Hampstead, NC · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Hey all, 

    I hate I missed this last one but I would love to attend the next one. Any idea when the next event will be?

  • Rental Property Investor · Eastern North Carolina · Member since 2020 · 29 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    Hey @Nate Tew!

    There is one scheduled for August 20th! I will have it posted on the events forum here shortly. Looking forward to seeing you there!  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.