Foothills Real Estate Investors Meet Up

Foothills Real Estate Investors Meet Up

When:

Where:Monterrey of Clemson , 1710 W Main St Central, South Carolina 29630

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Investor · Clemson, SC · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 8 votes

The Foothills Real Estate Investors Meet Up is comprised of a community of real estate investors and real estate service providers (Business owners, New Investors, Experienced Investors, Agents, Or Anyone who is interested in Real Estate). Whether you are just starting in real estate investing, a long-time investor, or provide related housing, management, mortgage services and products, the Foothills Real Estate Investors Meet Up will benefit you! A great place to learn and network with all levels of Real Estate Investors and Service Providers. Wholesale Deals are welcome to be presented at the end of the meet up. We look forward to seeing you there!

2Reply
29 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    Hi! I was wondering if this meet up will be moved to an online meeting?

  • Investor · Clemson, SC · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    Bri,

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets! This is a great resource. We have not, but it is a good idea. I will look into setting something up virtually. 

    Thanks,

  • Rental Property Investor · Upstate South Carolina · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Stephen Spearman, I live in the Easley area. Would love to network with your group. Will there be a July meeting? Virtual?

  • Investor · Clemson, SC · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    @Deborah Wayland great! We are aiming for another meet up in early August. Here is the link to the Facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/249547709399758/ . 

    I will post the next meet up time and date on the facebook page and update it here on biggerpockets within the next week. 

  • Specialist · Atlanta Metro Area, GA · Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 23 votes
    6y

    Hello, looking to connect with investors in this area. Are you all having a virtual meeting anytime soon? 

  • Greater Houston TX · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Hello, I am Joe I am originally from the SC area, but left to serve my country in the Army.  I now live in Houston TX and just starting out brand new in Real Estate Investing, haven't had any deals yet, still learning and reviewing my local market.  Since I still have a large family members living in SC, I have became interested in connecting with other investors in SC because eventually I would like to have investment properties in SC.  I plan to visit my family members more when this Pandemic lightens up more.  Think I will start looking at the SC Market soon.

    Thanks,

    Joe Williams

    • Wale LawalBusiness Member
      Real Estate Broker · Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
      5y

      For all the Houston locals, here is the link to this Month Physical Meeting:

      https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521-events-and-happenings/topics/923937-houston-monthly-meetup-meeting-mastering-one-real-estate-niche

      Hope to see you guys there!

    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.