Humboldt County Real Estate Investors - Arcata

Humboldt County Real Estate Investors - Arcata

When:

Where:3rd floor, in the sunken area next to the restaurant, Plaza Grill 780 7th Street Arcata, California 95521

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

New to Real Estate · McKinleyville, CA · Member since 2019 · 44 posts · 14 votes

We are switching to Tuesday night!  Our previous meeting were on the first Monday of the month, our meetings will be on Tuesdays.

This event is free and nothing is being  sold, the Plaza Grill provide a waiter so you can have a beverage and/or meal if you would like to.

2Reply
97 views

Most Popular Reply

Contractor · Arcata, CA · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 2 votes
3y

Hi Everyone, I would really like to start or re-start a REI meet-up group in Arcata.

See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Arcata, CA · Member since 2015 · 89 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    Does this group do any sort of meeting still?

  • Rental Property Investor · Arcata, CA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    @Eli Kallison

    I’m looking for meetups and other investors on the north coast as well.

  • Investor · Arcata, CA · Member since 2015 · 89 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    @Colin Curren did you ever find any?

  • Contractor · Arcata, CA · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Same, I'm in Arcata. Have (1) Rental but looking to grow. Anyone want to get a meet-up going ?

  • Member since 2021 · 30 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    I'm also down to meet up. I own one 3 unit property in eureka. 

  • Member since 2021 · 30 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    I'm down to start attending this meeting on a monthly basis at the time and place described starting Tuesday September 7th. Anyone else interested?

  • Investor · Eureka Ca · Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    Hey everyone, listening to the BP podcast and they mentioned that my area may potentially have a meet up. I am interested in joining. Do I need to do anything to get an invite ? 

  • Eureka, CA · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hello All! I see this thread has been revived! Is this meet-up a go? If so, I would definitely like to attend.

  • Member since 2021 · 30 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    To my knowledge, there has not yet been a meeting. If at least one other person says they will attend, I will show up for the next meeting slot on Tuesday October 5th at 5:30. Anyone interested?

  • Eureka, CA · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Great! I can be there by 6:15.

  • Member since 2021 · 30 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Sounds good. I'll be there at 6:15 also. 

  • Eureka, CA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I won’t be able to make this one, but we should definitely try to get a Humboldt meet up going consistently!

  • Member since 2021 · 30 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    They aren't letting people sit in the sunken area so I reserved a table in the main room. 

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I'll try to be there at the November meetup!

  • Real Estate Agent · Arcata, CA · Member since 2019 · 25 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    How did the meeting turn out? I would like to attend if you all decide to meet again.

  • Member since 2021 · 30 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    The meeting was good. Only two of us showed up. hopefully more show for the November meetup. I plan on being there

  • Member since 2021 · 30 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Anybody show up?

  • Contractor · Arcata, CA · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    Id like to attend, please send an update to this forum a few days before the event. 

    Thanks !,

    Rowan

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Hey everyone,

    i see this an old thread, kind of, but i figured I'd touch base. I'm going to be coming to the area for work, this will be my third time in the area so i have some knowledge of Humboldt. I'll be living in arcata for at least 6 months. I'm looking to get into real estate in the next year. If anyone would like to meet up or chat, id love to talk shop. Feel free to reach out and we can even try to organize something. 

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    I would also be interested in meeting up if people are still interested. 

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    I'm interested! Things are starting to finally look good for investing in/around Arcata again.

  • Contractor · Arcata, CA · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Hi Everyone, I would really like to start or re-start a REI meet-up group in Arcata.

  • Real Estate Agent · Arcata, CA · Member since 2019 · 25 posts · 5 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Nathan McKeever:

    Hi Everyone, I would really like to start or re-start a REI meet-up group in Arcata.


    Hi Nathan, let me know if you want to chat about teaming up on this. I had a few meetings with some guest speakers but unfortunately the turnout wasn’t great so I haven’t been continuing them. 

  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Hello Humboldt, 

    I'd love to meet up with an REI group. I had a rental but had to sell but am ready to try again. I run a construction company and a home inspection company too.

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Hey everyone, I know Phatsy Klines in eureka has been hosting a RE meet up once a month. I haven’t gotten around to attending but I would love to meet up with fellow investors. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.