Atlanta Think Multifamily Meetup - Multifamily Investing 101

Atlanta Think Multifamily Meetup - Multifamily Investing 101

When:

Where:Cantina Taqueria Restaurant (Inside the Halcyon development), 6220 Town Square, Suite 1000A Alpharetta, Georgia 30005

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Alpharetta GA and Destin, FL · Member since 2020 · 68 posts · 55 votes

We’re back! One month from today, on Monday, January 27th, the Atlanta Think MultiFamily – Real Estate Investing Meetup is meeting again! I’m so excited to be a part of your journey in learning about multifamily investing and the advantages of this real estate asset.

Just a quick intro, my name is Courtney Buck and I am an Army veteran and currently work in global health at the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). I’ve been investing in real estate for several years and pivoted my focus to multifamily after hearing about the tax advantages.

Feel free to order a drink and eat the amazing food...I've tried it and it's wonderful!

Agenda: For the first approx. 45 min I will present a Multifamily 101: Why Multifamily is the Quickest Way to Wealth. Then Q&A, followed by open networking.

Location:

Cantina Taqueria (Inside the new Halcyon development)
6220 Town Square, Suite 1000A
Alpharetta, GA
The restaurant has be gracious enough to partially section off a room for us.

Please feel free to contact me at: [email protected] or 770-415-2108 with any questions or topics you would like to learn about in the future. Or visit www.courtneybuckinvestments.com/multifamily for more information.

2Reply
27 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Smyrna, GA · Member since 2018 · 974 posts · 645 votes
    6y

    Hoping to get to this one in February @Courtney Buck! Looking forward to the conference in April as well. See you soon!

  • Investor · Alpharetta GA and Destin, FL · Member since 2020 · 68 posts · 55 votes
    6y

    @Joseph Firmin That would be great!! Come on up to Alpharetta say 'Hi'! And if you can't make it, I will see you in Dallas!

  • Rental Property Investor · Smyrna, GA · Member since 2018 · 974 posts · 645 votes
    6y

    @Courtney Buck I just checked the date, I'll be in Florida the week of the Meetup. Are you planning one for March?

  • Investor · Alpharetta GA and Destin, FL · Member since 2020 · 68 posts · 55 votes
    6y

    @Joseph Firmin yep, there will be one. March 30 is the date!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.