Warrenton, VA Real Estate Investor Meetup

Warrenton, VA Real Estate Investor Meetup

When:

Where:Denim and Pearls. Downstairs bar/lounge area, 29 Main St Warrenton, Virginia 20188

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Nathan DobbinsPro Member
Goldvein, VA · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 17 votes

We will be having a local real estate agent come in to give us a picture of the local and surrounding market(s).  I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! 

1Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

Lynchburg, VA · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 5 votes
6y

Dang! I go back down to college (Liberty) on the 13th! I wish I could make it!

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lynchburg, VA · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    Dang! I go back down to college (Liberty) on the 13th! I wish I could make it!

  • Nathan DobbinsPro Member
    OP
    Goldvein, VA · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    @Dominic Cordaro hopefully you can make one next time you’re in town. I’d be happy to get together while you’re still in town if you want. Let me know! Thanks! 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Fredericksburg, VA · Member since 2018 · 96 posts · 58 votes
    6y

    Looking forward to it, I'll be there!

  • Member since 2019 · 21 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    My husband and I would love to attend. We are new to the area and looking forward to it! 
    Jess & Jonathan Carr

  • Nathan DobbinsPro Member
    OP
    Goldvein, VA · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    @Jess Carr That’s great news!  I’m excited to meet both of you! 

  • Corey LoutonPro Member
    Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 21 votes
    6y

    Would love to attend, however I will be traveling out of town for work the second half of the month. Please let me know if you are planning anything in February, thanks!

  • Nathan DobbinsPro Member
    OP
    Goldvein, VA · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    @Corey Louton Absolutely. This will be a monthly meeting the third Thursday of the month. Thanks for the interest! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Omaha, NE · Member since 2018 · 83 posts · 51 votes
    6y

    Can't wait to see everyone there!

  • Nathan DobbinsPro Member
    OP
    Goldvein, VA · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    @Brandon Frulla Thanks Brandon!  I’m hoping it will be an Informative and good time! 

  • Realtor · Warrenton, VA · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Looking forward to meeting you all next Thursday! I'm the Realtor going over the market update. If you have a minute- let me know 

    1. What specific counties/areas are you curious about? 

    2. What type of investing are you pursuing?

    3. Any specific questions you have, or information you would like?

    Thanks! 

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Hello all, my name is Kadeem. Im new to the investing world and am looking to learn from seasoned individuals. Any information to gain is a plus. I wont be able to attend this week but looking forward to connecting with you guys the next go around. Blessings 

  • Nathan DobbinsPro Member
    OP
    Goldvein, VA · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    @Kadeem Harriott We look forward to meeting you. Feel free to message me with any questions in the meantime and I’ll answer them or point you to someone who can.  Thanks for posting. 

  • Nathan DobbinsPro Member
    OP
    Goldvein, VA · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    Hey everyone!  I’m super excited about the meetup tomorrow. Fawn has some great info lined up for us and I’m expecting some great networking and information sharing!  See you tomorrow night! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.